This week also marks world breastfeeding awareness week and I was very fortunate to be asked by Bravado if I would consider reviewing one of their new releases, and of course being a big fan of the brand, I agreed immediately. I already have a couple of their bras and know how comfortable and easy it is to breastfeed in them.
The latest release by Bravado is called Embrace, this is what they say about it:
"The Essential Embrace Nursing Bra is the most comfortable, supportive, yet lightweight bra that you will ever wear while pregnant or nursing.
- Revolutionary patent pending Bravado Dynatex™ fabric - combines premium cotton & luxurious microfiber all in one
- Breathable & seamless fabric - provides added comfort
- Four-way stretch - fabric moulds to your changing breast shape
- Slimming back panels - Bravado Dynatex™ fabric gives you a smooth look
- Lightweight and wire-free, yet strong & supportive - even to a L/M cup
- Smooth and wrinkle free - great to wear under your favorite shirt
- Full drop away bra cup - important for skin to skin contact
- Complimentary bra extender included
- Proprietary easy open and close clips"
As soon as the bra came through the post I immediately put it on; when I wear it, I do not feel like I have a bra on as its so comfortable and light to wear. The fit is perfect for me and what really impresses me the most is that in the future, when I am no longer breastfeeding Lottie, the maternity bra can be turned into a normal bra! All the bits to do this are included in the pack. The bra retails at £34, which I think is reasonable as it can be used after breastfeeding too.
|I love the detail on the straps.|
The only negative for me with the bra is that it is only available in 3 colours black, white or chai; I would love to see more bright and feminine colours added to the range in the future.
Disclaimer: I was sent a Bravado Bra for free to try out, however all opinions and thoughts are my own.