Here are ten things that I have learnt since becoming a parent:
|Ruby and Lottie|
- To live on a budget and that every spare penny I have, I want to spend it on them.
- That there is no such thing as a lie-in anymore and that 5 o'clock in the morning actually exists!
- To laugh more than I ever thought possible.
- To cry a lot too!
- To greater appreciate my own parents for what they did for me.
- That life passes by way too quickly and we should treasure every minute together.
- That I have an inbuilt maternal instinct.
- To appreciate the smaller things in life, like cuddling and kissing my girls.
- That being a mummy is a really hard job, but so very rewarding too.
- But most of all I have learnt what Unconditional Love is.