- When telling people about how I want to become a midwife, Ruby always says "my mummy is going to get babies out of people's tummies... she going to be a wife!".
- The other day, Ruby randomly piped in with "Daddy, you know God .... he thinks I am very good at swimming!".
- My Nana and Grandad run the local butchers, Ruby refers to her as "Nana down the bunches" (she been saying this since before she could say butchers!)
- Her current favourite phrases have to be "you must be joking", and "don't be silly daddy!".
- When I take Ruby shopping, she will find an outfit that she likes, hold it up against her and says "does this suit me? I think it does can you buy it for me?".
- She has started to tell her friends at play-school "My mummy has an apple phone!".
- When my sister split up from her boyfriend Ruby replied "can we stick them back together with glue!".
She is soooo cute. What's the funniest thing your little one or you have said as a child? I know from speaking to my mother in law that my husband's uncle taught him to say "bum" as a baby, much to the annoyance of his parents!