1. What work pattern suits you best – stay at home parent, part-time employee, full-time employee, freelancing/own business? And why?
I am currently a full time stay at home parent, however I do hope to take up something part time. I love being a mummy, but now my girls are getting that little bit older and Lottie soon to start playschool, its time for me to find something to do to both keep my brain active and to achieve something for myself.
2. What do you have on your bedside cabinet?
Well too much to be honest it looks a bit untidy, but there is a bottle of water, some painkillers, a basket containing some jewelery, my latest knitting project and a few odd coins.
3. What do you collect?
I don't really collect anything, I have a habit of maybe buying too much wool! I do also have a lovely 16 person Denby dinner set, but there really is no more room in the kitchen cupboards for any more!
4. Name a fictional character that you think you are like? From soap operas, books or plays.
Mmm that's a tough one, I can't really think of one, can you? If so let me know.
5. What is your top housework tip?
Get your hubbie house trained so he can do most of the housework!
6. If I paid for you to go to the theatre, what would you see?
I love musicals, so would be happy to attend any musical
7. Do you have a signature dish? What is it?
I can make a good lasagne and chocolate pudding.
8. If you wrote a book, what would it be about?
I think it would be a parenting book as people keep telling me I have lots of good advice.
9. Name the treat you would buy with each of these prize amounts
£1 - A chocolate bar
£100 - I would take a few friends out for High Tea
£1000 - This would help to pay for a trip to Disneyland in Paris
10. What is the thing you have great faith in?
Being a Christian I have faith in God.
Now its my turn to tag some lovely bloggers, I would like to tag @mylifeasamummyx @readlearngrow @kykaree @charliechinuk @Rachel_IRL @dadwhoblogs @susankmann @NorthumMam
Here are the questions that I have set for you:
- What was the last thing you bought?
- Do you have any hobbies other than blogging?
- What is your favourite book and why?
- Tell me one thing that most people do not know about you.
- Which blog post are you most proud of?
- If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
- What would be your perfect night out?
- If you were a celebrity who would you like to be and why?
- If you had £1000 what would you buy?
- What are you hoping for this Christmas?