Recently on Facebook there was a status going around encouraging parents to ask their child or children a series of questions and state their answers, the replies were funny. I therefore decided to film Ruby's responses to use for this blog post.
The questions I asked her were:
- What is something mummy always says to you?
- What makes mummy happy?
- What makes mummy sad?
- How does mummy make you laugh?
- What was mummy like as a child?
- How old is mummy?
- How tall is mummy?
- What is mummy's favourite thing to do?
- What does mummy do when your not around?
- If mummy became famous what would it be for?
- What is mummy really good at?
- What is mummy not very good at?
- What is your mummy's favourite food?
- What makes you proud of your mummy?
- If mummy was a character who would she be?
- What do you and mummy do together?
- How are you and mummy the same?
- How are you and mummy different?
- How do you know mummy loves you?
- Where is mummy's favourite place to go?
- How old was mummy when you were born?
As you can see, Ruby's responses were quite funny and I would love to know what your child or children have to say in response to the above questions.